I’m going to be hiking in the national parks for a few weeks. I’ll start posting again September 1. Have a nice August.
- Electric Vehicles Reduce GHG Emissions, If You Live in the Right Place
- Will Electric Cars Save The World, or Is It All Marketing Hype?
- Prescribed Burning in Forests and Carbon Sequestration
- One-Quarter of the World’s Population Faces High Water Stress; Arizona and Nevada Face Mandatory Water Cutbacks
- The Heat Is On, the Fires Are Burning
- Is It Cloudier Than It Used to Be?
- Hurricane Barry, Tropical Cyclones, and Climate Change
- Western USA Snowpack and Reservoirs
- Land Use Change
- The World’s Thinning Glaciers